Friday, September 29, 2006

Red Mesa Rules!!!!

Today, I took a trip with two other ladies down our dirt road to Red Mesa, to witness the daring do of the Red Mesa Jr. Varsity football team as they valiantly, but sadly not victoriously, faced off against the St. Johns team. Red and White, and then Red and White - I did sometimes forget who was on what team. It was a neat oppurtunity to get off the Mission and around other people from the community. It was also just plain fun!!
Except for the toilet incident, which will not be included in this post. If you know me well enough to know my phone number or e-mail address, you are welcome to ask, and I will tell, but it will not be saved for posterity.
Have I got you curious??? I wonder what happened???

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Oh, I Totally have to know what this "toilet incident" is all about! e-mail me.