Saturday, September 23, 2006

Kindergarten Lessons

So, Arizona certainly keeps one busy. Here it is the end of September and I have been here a month and a half and this is my first post!! Sorry to be so silent....Here goes!!

I have ten little people in my class and we are both learning how to do Kindergarten. I learn more than they do some days I think! Not knowing how everything works makes it quite an adventure as I try to figure the best things to do and the best ways to explain things and how to keep them from killing one another...if I here "teacher, she's being mean" one more time, I may have to pull out all my hair and go insane. Many days, I am just trying to keep my head above water. But somehow the Lord always supplys, even when I think He is not!! It is just that sometimes when I think I need His help is not when He has planned to send it and I have to learn to wait on Him. Because He does always send it!! I should know this by know, but I must have a thick skull, so it is taking longer to sink in. Oh, well, I will get it one day, maybe..then I will have to learn something else. Life would be boring if it was easy!!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Wow, that sounds so similar to things at our house lately. Benjamin likes to scream every time the baby touches him. He doesn't seem to understand that he COULD just move away if he doesn't want to be touched. I am glad you are doing well. I think many of us have thick skulls, it is so true that the Lord always provides the strength we need IF we rely on it. So many times I realize near the end of the day (and my wits) that I have been relying on myself - what a shame. Benjamin still mentions "ditty mou" every so often. You are in my prayers!

Heather said...

AWESOME to read from you again. We are praying for you. Miss you and love you!!