Friday, August 28, 2009

A Great Summer of Rest and Family

It has been a Loong time since I have posted...sorry everyone.  Most of you know it was a very crazy year.  Another year of teaching kindergarten started simply enough, but ended with a major medical crisis, including surgery and about seven weeks out of school in recovery.  My mom was generous enough to come and sub for me, at the same time caring for the invalid (me).  So this summer, I just spent at my parents, resting and visiting with family.  I had a really good time with everyone.  I got to hang out with all my nieces and nephews, including the newest, Sarah's daughter Silja.  Here are some pictures from the trip and from the summer.  Hope you like them!

Mel

1 comment:

Heather said...

God has been so faithful to you this year....proving Himself over and over! I really enjoyed spending time with you this summer! Although....did we ever get out to a movie together??? You are sorely missed but we pray for you and know you are right where God wants you to be.